Thursday, October 2, 2008

Yi-ju Lin 怡汝(護一甲)



AUTOBIOGRAPHY
by Yi Ju Lin
My name is Yi-ju Lin,I was born at Taoyuan,on February 4,1989.

After finishing my secondary education at Yung-Feng High School, Taoyuan, I passed the “narrow gate” of College Entrance Examination in 2007, and I was admitted into Fu Jen Catholic University, also my major is nursing.

During my university time, I expect something as follow. First, I hope that my ability of English conversation improves step by step. In the developed society, the one who has better English skill gets the chance of jobs more easily. Second, I want to learn the relationship with my classmates. It is just like a small society in college. The more friends you have, the more sources you may own. Besides, if I have more time, I would like to play volleyball. Because I think that sports is the important element in my university time.

Finally, I wish I have a great time in the period of my four years in college.

No comments: