Sunday, June 7, 2009

my video

I’m going to talk about the most important activity we have in our ballroom dancing club, and that is the annual show. The show was held on May 23, about two weeks ago. The whole process lasted for about three hours from six to nine. There are performances from the seniors, the professional dancers, the graduates and of course, us, the juniors. We had been practicing cha cha, rumba and paso early before the winter vacation. It took a lot of time, energy and practice to make everything in order. Nevertheless, we had a great time practicing the choreography despite the fact that we always got exhausted at the end of every practice, because every one enjoys dancing together as a member of the ballroom dancing club, and being a part of the show had made us feel more like a big family. Moreover, the show is not just a show. It represents the period when the seniors pass on their duties to the juniors. Namely, it’s also the fare-well show of the seniors. A new leader will be chosen and a new schedule will soon be planted for the up coming semester, and then the juniors, including me, will be in charge of recruiting new blood so that the ballroom dancing club will pass on forever. It’s been a year since I joined in ballroom dancing club and I believe that I will stay here as long as I’m still a student in Fu Jen because I learned not only dances but also made many friends.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for that I forgot what our video's subject. This video is about the club I joined, ballroom dancing club. Hope you like it.

No comments: