Friday, February 27, 2009

6-2 Vocabulary&Summary

Vocabulary:
1. photograph-picture
2. evidence-the fact that a judgment can be based on
3. typical-have the qualities of a particular type of person etc
4. generous-willing to give or share; not selfish
5. opinionated-one people have himself personal ideal
6. convinced-to persuade a person agree with
7. probably-maybe
8. loan-a sum of money lent at interest
9. volunteer-one who offers of his own free will
10. stubborn-difficult to handle or work with
11. argue-express disagreement in words, often with strong feelings
12. expect-look forward to the appearance of
13. assure-feel sure; declare positively
14. appreciation-thankfulness, gratitude

Summary:
After my father’s death, My Aunt Marion who taught me the things my father couldn’t. And she believing that anything unusual was probably good for me. Being Aunt Marion, she didn’t and still doesn’t give herself much credit. Although we often argued, she always expected me to do my best. She never failed to assure me that I could do anything with my life that I wanted, if I only tried have enough.

No comments: