Friday, May 1, 2009

Jenny's Voyeurism of metal disorder video

Hello, everybody, welcome to this National Taiwan University hospital. Today, I will introduce Voyeurism of metal disorder for you. I’m your psychology doctor today. My name is Jenny Lin. And you can call me Doctor Lin or Miss Jenny. Also, it is my first time to see everybody. Nice to meet you.
So, let’s us enter this lesson now. First, the disease of metal may happened in every age. This patient has several symptoms as follows. To begin with, they usually have huge pressure in real life. And, they usually grow up from unsound family. It is mainly because that they have problems in their mind.
Here are several ways that we can deal with it. First, we can find some medicine to control their hormone in brain. Secondly, we should talk them to take assistance of hospital. Although, the methods we mentioned above are also necessary for them, the most important thing is that we should lower the risk of this kind of diseases.
Thanks for everybody listening to me today. If some people have any problem, you can call me or send e-mail to me. My phone number is 0917765060, and e-mail is
linlin015015@hotmail.com.


No comments: