Thursday, January 8, 2009

Angel HUANG's Vedio




Hello~This is Angel! Today is Wednesday, and it's rainy and cold outside. Though the weather is worse, i have to introduce the cat which lives at my home.

This cat named Co-Co. She is an old cat because she is six years old now. Co-Co has white, gray, and black color. She has big eyes with yellow. She looks cute!

Co-Co likes to sleep and eat food. She loves to go to my bed when she wants to go to bed. But i don't like to let her go to my bed because her fingers are dirty.However, no matter how I kick her, shout at her,she is still staying there, doesn't want to move.

Co-Co has her own life, she always does things by herself. Only when she feels hungry, she comes to find me, asking some food.

This is Angel's introduction, thank you for your listening.Bye~

No comments: