Friday, January 9, 2009

Jenny's video

Hello, everybody, my name is Jenny.

I want to introduce how I deal with disappointment. In my life, I often have different problems, and fell disappointed. But , when I face difficulties, I usually try to keep cool and deal with these problems step by step.

However, I still have some disappointment that I can not deal with by myself. In this case, I will turn to my best friends who can help me to solve these problems or I will go to my mother instead. And, if I still have a bad mood, I will go to a movie, sing a song or play basketball to leave all my worries behind.

To sum up, in facing disappointment, I depend on my friend and my parents, because they always give me a huge boost to face these difficulties.

So, I am very thankful to them. Therefore, no matter what disappointment I may face, I can deal with them with courage and confidence.

Thanks for you listen to me.

No comments: