Friday, January 9, 2009

Tina's video

Hello everybody, my name is Tina. Nice to meet you. I come from Taouyan. I graduate from Nei-Li senior high school, now I study in Fu Jen Catholic University Department of Nursing. My horoscope is Gemini. My favorite color is green. Today, in this TV show, I want to show you something. Look, this is a sea turtle doll. The doll is my birthday present. When I study in junior high school second grade, my good friend, Joyce, give this cute present for me. It name Lemon. Lemon is very special. Look, it can separate by two parts : the body and the cover. When I go to sleep it always beside me. Now, is 2009, I am so glass to study in this class. In the new year, I wish I could be a person with international views and optimistic attitude. I want to say “Happy new year” for you. Thanks for your listening.

No comments: