Friday, January 9, 2009

Ellen's vedio!!

HI, Everybody~~!My name is Ellen!! It’s that time again to relax with some great music!Today I would like to share with you a song I love: “Seventeen”Ths song is sung by “Gazette”, a Japanese visual rock bandThis song contains everything that the band went through together over the years they’ve been playing.They even cried when they played this song at their fourth anniversary concert because they felt everything they had worked so hard for. They couldn’t help thinking about what they’ve been through over the past four years.They were so scared that one day they would have face the terrible fate that almost all bands eventually face--breaking up That’s why I love this song so much, because this song it is full of the passion they had when they formed the band.Gazette is a Japanese VR Band, formed by five boys all with different personalities and styles. Since VR isn’t very popular in Taiwan, their CDs aren’t available in Taiwan.Some people may think their music is loud and whiny, but I love their music, and I’ve even started to think about learning to play the electric guitar.I hope everyone likes this song as much as I do.((MUSIC))

>>>

No comments: