Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hollow, everyone. My name is Melissa. I live in Taipei. My birthday is October 22th, 1988. I am twenty years old now. I study in Fu Jen Catholic University. And my major is nursing. I like to watch TV, read comic book and read novel. I also like sport, such as play basketball and ride bicycle. In the weekend, I usually go bike riding with my family.

I like take a trip. My first time to go to another country is Japan in this year. It was a very abundant travel. I went to Chiba, Shinjuku and a lot of place in Tokyo. I saw the Fuji Mountain, Tokyo Iron Pagoda, and a big outlet. It was very specious and beautiful view. I also ate Sushi, oolong noodles, spring egg and Nattou. I don’t like Nattou because I think it is just a stinking bean. When I came back to Taiwan I found that I got fat two kilograms, because I ate too much delicious food. Next time if I have opportunity, I want to go to New Zealand.

Thank you to hear my information. See you next time.

No comments: