Friday, April 3, 2009

Claustrophobia

Hey, welcome to come to 623 my radio. I am the DJ named Irene. Then I am very happy to see you to listen to the program.
It is show time.
Now, do you know what do I want to talk about today? Yes , it is Claustrophobia . What is Claustrophobia ? Claustrophobia is the fear of enclosed spaces. It is typically classified as an anxiety disorder and often results in panic attack. One study indicates that anywhere from 2-5% of the general world population is affected by severe claustrophobia, but only a small percentage of these people receive some kind of treatment for the disorder.
Thank you for your attention. See you the next time.

4/23 修改

Claustrophobia
Hey, welcome to 623 radio. I am DJ Irene, and I am very happy that you are listening to this program.
Now, it's show time.
Do you know what I'm going to talk about today? Yes, I'm going to talk about Claustrophobia . What is Claustrophobia ? Claustrophobia is the fear of enclosed spaces. It is typically classified as an anxiety disorder, and it often results in panic attack. One study indicates that there are 2-5% of the general world population is affected by severe claustrophobia, but only a small percentage of these people receive some kind of treatment for this disorder.
This is some general stuffs about laustrophobia, thank you for your attention, and hope to See you again next time.

No comments: