Monday, April 6, 2009

The video's script(dicky)

1. I am professor in the play.
2.The topic is hyperthyoidism.
3.Show some example.
4I will explain what is the hyperthyoidism.(structure,type)
5.summary.



coming soon
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Good morning class, I’m your new psychologic teacher. My name is LEE MAN TEK, and you can call me doctor Lee or dicky. I am a psychology graduate of Harvard. So, now let’s start our lesson. Today, I’ll introduce a disease that is related to our topic today, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
What is Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder? There is a video that can make you has better understanding in this disease
It is a disease that usually happened in the age from 5 to 13. There are several symptoms. For example, the victims can’t concentrate, act too active, and behave too impulsive. The definition of the upper three symptoms is too much for today, so we are going to discuss about these next time.
So let’s focus on the treatment of this disease. First we can use medicine to increase their concentration. Second, we can train them and help them to control themselves. Least but not the least, we need teachers and parents take full cooperation.
This is all for today thanks for your attention.

No comments: