Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ruby

Kevin: Hey, Ruby. I'm your reader. May I ask you some question?
Ruby: Hi, Kevin. Of course you can.
Kevin: Why do you want to write a book about serial killer?
Ruby: Because I had studieed Psychology druing college. The most importand is I have intrested in criminal Psychology.
Kevin: I see. Which killer in this book is your favorite?
Ruby: Favorite? They are bad guy! But I hate _____very much.
Kevin: Why?
Ruby: _____ kill many boys and preserve their penises in salt.
Kevin: It is terrible. Shall we stop this conversation?
Ruby: Great! Goodbye.
Kevin: ....
==========================================
Hello. This is Kevin. Have you ever seen this book before? It have been the best selling in Taiwan for few weeks. The book which is about America’s serial killers is written by Ruby Lu. Ruby is not only a good writer but also a singer . And she is disk jockey of UFO radio now. How can a star write about this kinds of book? Would you think it is strange? No, Ruby had study Criminal Psychology as she was a student. And writing this book is one of her dream. Such a success girl she is. Next time we were have a series of introduction about Ruby. Here is my e-mail. If you have any questions, please e-mail to me. neiayneiay@hotmail.com See you next time.

No comments: