Thursday, September 25, 2008

陳意如 Helen




Hi, my name is Helen. I’m from Taipei. There’re five people in my family. I have a brother and a sister. I’m a Pisces and I feel I do like to take care of people. My personality is lovely and quite easygoing. I’m interested in chatting with friends, playing volleyball and listening to light music.

I graduated from San Chong senior high school. For the time being, I have gotten into Fu jen catholic university. How did I choose Fu jen catholic university ? First of all, Fu jen catholic university is a famous university in the world. Second, Fu jen catholic university is near by my house. How did I choose nursing ? Because I do like to take care of people and I thing nurse will be fine to look for a job in the future.

In a word , I hope my English is getting better, and then complete all of my dreams. Thanks for your patient and have a good day.

No comments: