Thursday, September 25, 2008

黃子珉 Mindy


Hi, everybody. My name is Mindy, and nice to meet you all. I live in a big family and there are eight family members. I graduated from Yong Chun senior high school and I was one of the members of the drama club. I participated in the public performance . My hobby is to read novels and I really hope that I can understand the English novels without any difficulties some day. It is also a pleasure thing to hang out with my friends at my leisure time. Now I am a student in Fu Jen Catholic University. I am glad to have the chance learning English with all of you. My English is not very good because I didn’t study hard on vocabulary. Although I studied the vocabulary, I am always easy to forget all of them. I will try my best studying English, and I hope the teacher and all of you can help me whenever I have difficulties on English. That’s my introduction, thanks for your listening.

No comments: