Wednesday, September 24, 2008

侯雨伶 irene

This is Irene's autobiography

Hello everyone, I am pleasured that we have this opportunity to be in the same class. The following is my autobiography.
I come from Chiayi. I studied elementary school and high school in Chiayi. My family expects me to find a good job after I graduate from university, so I chose Fu Jen Catholic University to study in the Department of Nursing. I have been having a good time during the days I stay in the dorm. I can do whatever my mother does not want me to do, such as using computer very late at night and going home after ten o'clock .I am glad about the past days I had spent here. I hope the following days will be interesting as well. This is my autobiography, and thanks for taking your time to read it.

No comments: