Thursday, September 25, 2008

吳彥緻 Jason




Hellow I am Jason (or Mosquito),nice to meet you. I come from 彰化 . I'm happy to accede to this class ,and I hope I can know everyone in this class . I like movie , playing cards, eating , music ,talking , and playing volleyball . We can do somethings we all like together. Please don't play baskeball with me , I don't like to play baskeball , I hate it. I don't have any girlfriend ....or boyfriend (=_="") I am studing nursing , maybe someday I will be a nurse , and Ican care for you when you sick.....if you want . I am good as a conversationist, and odd . maybe you will think I am crazy , but it is ok . My life is real crazy . I don't like vapid life . I hope just happy and fun , and everyone I know will be. you can talk anything with me , I also share with you.

No comments: