Thursday, September 25, 2008

陳雅婷Tiffany


Nice to see you!!My name is tiffany. I graduated from National Chung-Li high school.
I live with my mom ; my father ; my brother , Sam ; and my sister , Tina.They are very enthusiastic and active.I hope I can travel around the would , with my family. I enjoy singing and listing to music.I like to watch TV and go to some beautiful place to relax my mind.
My idol is show. He is a very backbone.When he face on some problems , he is keeping going and never give up.He is working hard. Now , he is successful , but he did not pride and take good care of his fans.I think he is a good people that I can learn from him.
In the future , there are still have many things that I want to do , and there will be a lot of things I am going to do.I hope that I can always be happy and enthusiasm forever.

No comments: