Saturday, September 27, 2008

黃馨卉 Wendy


My name is Wendy. I am fond of listening music, reading, singing, painting and watching movies. Recently, I am fascinated by Japanese drama. By the way, among all the Japanese drama, "Liar Game" is my favorite. Than, I began has great interest in learning Japanese. During the Summer Vacation, I went to Japan and had traveled to many places in Tokyo. That is my first tour to go abroad. I wish I will go to there again. Except for listening music, I like play musical instruments, too. I can play piano and a little flute.
I wish to become a Clinical Psychologist. If has the opportunity, I want to study abroad in the future. I am not good at learning English, however, I never hate English. I want to learn English well. I think, as long as I constantly practice it, I can overcome any difficulties on English. I wish I am able to express myself in English someday.

No comments: